1. CARE INFORMATION
To keep your product in its original condition as long as possible, we recommend the following care instructions:
2. WARRANTY PERIOD
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces, which can cause scratches or abrasions.
- Do not expose the product to moisture or wetness. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Keep the product away from heat sources (such as heaters, car interiors excessively heated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy surfaces, cosmetics, perfumes, water and alcohol solutions, and any material (magazines, other leather products, etc.) that could stain the surface of the product.
- Do not expose the product to water. In case of soaking or surface contamination, dry the product with a light cloth that absorbs moisture well and does not leave lint. Do not use solvents under any circumstances.
- If soiled, wipe it with a soft light colored cloth soaked in water or professional leather care product.
- To protect the product when it is not in use, store it in the case provided.
- Do not use wet wipes for care, as their composition may damage the skin.
The period during which the manufacturer (seller) assumes the obligation to maintain the quality of the product and to repair or replace the product free of charge if it is damaged, is 12 months from the date of purchase.
Countdown begins from the date of sale in the store and subject to the rules of care and operation. Minor defects that can be eliminated without reducing the consumer qualities of the product - are not a reason for exchanging or returning the product.Not a warranty case:
The list of defects that constitute a warranty case:
- mechanical damage and physical wear and tear of materials during normal use;
- damage caused by exposure to extreme temperatures, water, acids and other aggressive chemicals;
- coloring of the product surface as a result of contact with fading objects;
- damage caused by significant overloading of the product, and negligent use of the product or use for other than its intended purpose;
- deformation of the product resulting from improper storage.
- shedding material coating;
- disruption of the integrity of the seams;
- skin tearing caused by a manufacturing defect;
- breakage of the coverage on the open seams of the product (excluding mechanical damage);
- breakage of fittings due to manufacturing defects.
In case of self-initiated constructive changes that resulted in damage to the product, the warranty is void.3. RETURNS/EXCHANGES CONDITIONS
You can exchange and return the item free of charge within 14 days from the moment of receiving the order if the product is preserved and the delivery note is enclosed.
If you make a return of a product with paid delivery within 14 days, only the cost of the product will be refunded. In other cases the return of the goods is carried out at the expense of the company.Important:
items which do not meet the conditions of return specified in the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Rights Protection" shall not be exchanged or returned.When exchanging or returning the goods, the following must be provided together with the goods:
- packaging of the goods from the manufacturer, if there is one;
- completed application for return.